Thursday, July 20, 2006

Longing for excitment...


Ya, thats what it is. Every morning I get up and thats what I look for, the attraction point of the day. Its a great day ahead if something interesting is about to happen (or I am expecting to happen) otherwise its just another day. For me, the might of a day is judged on the basis of how exciting and fruitful it is or was. Accomplishments, adventures, surprises make up for the best ones. The more I get these, the better life gets. If I think for a while, its sounds so funny...the whole point of 'being' should hang on to just a tiny thread!

Sometimes I feel its wrong. Life shouldn't hang on to something. It should be a force that drives itself. The truth of existence should be open and independent. The fact, so transparent, that needs no explaination. It should be an end in itself with the ultimate answer to all quests. But in reality (I dont know whats 'real' anymore) it is tinted with all sorts of interpretations and has been paralysed to depend on innumerable ideologies.

But a tiny part of it is still pure and burning in all of us. Thats the one, I guess that pops up everyday. Its a small thread, I know, but it has enough strength to bind all my pieces together and make me go on. He who created this whole facade and left me no clues to reason, shall see me, powered by this tiny flame, lay my tiny pebbles to lead me towrads the Final one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sridhar Iyer said...

Isnt the work u do exciting??
Work is the most exciting part of my day.

BTW u can try weed if u want a bit of excitement [:P]

9:11 PM  
Blogger zero-state said...

Yes, but only till the point where it is involving. Later on its all mechanical. The excitment is gone after that. Thats why I have other things in store, to keep me up and going. Work is just one of the many means.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing