Sunday, September 10, 2006

Creativity of the Subconscious...(2)

Collage

We are waiting for this guy to join us. Mom's as usual worrying about time and things yet to be done..me, Masi and Akshay are generally having a lousy conversation...suddenly it strikes to Akshay that he should wait a little ahead for Sameer and so we both start walking down the hill....I am happy its downhill, everyday walking all the way up, I never used to understand what made Gaurav choose this stupid location for Saba office..."Sameer should have understood which one rite", Akshay asked..."Tunga International or Tunga Palace....Oh there he is, Sameer..oye wait!" "Oh damn why this truck in between now...oh good, he saw us"..."dude!..this way"..."Ashu dont run...Akshay hold him!"
Damn! What was that...what was my family doing at Marol-depo? We have absolutely no business there...All I know is my last office was at the end of that road..all the way up the hill. Why such a sequence, totally unrelated, that too a year after I left the place? It was some kind of family affair, but I chose, of all, this street for its location. Why? I thought, I used to hate this road. Strange!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing