Sunday, September 10, 2006

Creativity of the Subconscious...(3)

When I was paired

I am travelling in a bus, through a very beautiful country side..probably somewhere in Kerala...all those tall Coconut trees, lush green forests...streams flowing on either sides once in a while...Wow! Almost like Heaven!
The bus finally stops in front of a huge building...I am the only one to get down I guess...I got down and walked inside the building taking the stairs surrounded by stylish glass work...what is Rushabh doing here..that too in food-services t-shirt...I walk up...oh my God! The entire Haven crew!!! I look at my clothes..me too in food-services t-shirt! (I wished I had not compared my trip to heaven!)
What are we doing here? And how come no one's working? Then I was suddenly called up and placing my hand in this guy's hand, she said, "here u go..u found a partner!"
What? I looked at her and then at this guy, who's this creature? and what in the world is happening here? Then I was told that we were all going for a trip and in pairs. What? I was close to a heart stroke! What is all this crazy stuff...everyone was running from one place to another...looking at all the beautiful things around, which no longer were beautiful for me....I am just irritated! Drastic mood change! This anonymous creature is trying to walk with me and I run ahead...everytime! How stupid of them to plan such things, but Haven it is [:P].
Finally he calls my name...I am far off....I turn and all I remember was, he had green eyes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing