Sunday, September 10, 2006

Creativity of the Subconscious...(4)

Gist

We are all on a sea shore, Mom-dad, Akshay and me. I am getting ready to get into the waters...I say fare-well and I plung into the blues. I am swimming as if I have just learnt and having a good time.Suddenly the water starts turning black, oily, greesy...its becoming hard for me to move ahead...its almost about to get into my nose and mouth...something's pulling me down..I try, try to lift myself, raise my hands and flap them...suddenly with some magical force I take a long stride,I am flying! Literally flying...I was so amazed, surprised!!! I was loving it! Like a happy bird..I went on...contented with myself..I was feeling the cool sea-breeze around me...then after a while I started flying towards earth, I could now see my parents and Akshay...and then I had a smooth landing just next to them.
Its been years now but I still remember this distinctly. It was by far the best one! The tranquility, the joy that I felt for those few moments all alone in the sky and that cozy feeling I got when I again touched the ground, with my family smiling at me, was just mesmerizing! Perfect in symbolism, it leaves me in bliss whenever I think about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing