Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Creativity of the Subconscious...(5)

War

I am at some beach...happily enjoying the cool sea breeze. Actually, we (me and my friends...cant remember who all..) are playing with a huge yellow colored ball....cracking jokes, having fun. Somehow I missed a catch and the ball went into the water...with the waves it just drifted away. I thought I lost it..but only for a moment. With the next wave it was back! I threw it back into the waves..again the same thing!
I liked this game better!! It was me vs the Sea! The idea itself was thrilling! I threw the ball again into the waters...with waves it was gone. I waited..all excited! Here it came again..Oh my! its a big one! "Thats interesting!" I ran a little and just managed to get away from the splash. "Hey!!" I said to my new playmate, "cudn't really get me!!! tch tch tch" and I threw the ball again into the water.
I was again waiting..this time it was taking longer...I couldn't see the ball yet. I was anxious now...whats happening? I wanted to see far...I climbed up a nearby rock..."Oh Oh!!! Dont take it seriously! Stop! Stop!"

....and I woke up... all shaken by the grandeur of the sight! I saw a huge mountain like wave building up and marching fast towards the beach...as if my playmate had summoned his entire army to stage a war against me. "You dint have to make it that interesting!" I murmured, getting back to sleep.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

Hmmm...Interesting dream.Nice narration.Keep dreaming...and writing! :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Sridhar Iyer said...

That dream translates to a nice desc if you read one of those "understanding dream " books :)
So were you challenging the sea? or testing yourself?

9:01 PM  
Blogger zero-state said...

I guess the first...and becoz of that, the second :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Unleash your innerself said...

i read your writings...they were really awesome. Very soulful writing which comes from a pure corner.

12:41 AM  
Blogger zero-state said...

Thanks![:D]

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing